Saturday, October 31, 2009

Crack of Dawn

At the crack of dawn, I was awake. I feel good because I get to be a part of my student's big day-convocation, lending a hand to make up for them. Time really flies, Grace was form 3 when I first started to teach her. Now, she is in form 5, awaiting for her SPM. *I'm feeling old* I've totally forgotten about the make-up session yesterday night *i remembered it when I reached home*, so I went out happily with my friends for dinner, pool and a round of truth or dare. It's stunning to know how truth or dare could be not so true and not so dare, because someone broke the rules KAO KAO!!=P Well, yesterday was quite a happy day for me. I'm like laughing at everything until one of my friend was so fed up, he keep asking me why I laughed. Which I don't know how to answer him. Its just me i guess, when I'm happy, everything seems funny.XD Why am i so happy? Thats a secret I can't tell. Right now, I'm quite worried for a friend. I know that she'll be fine because she is under the protection of someone, but still I hope that everything will fall back into place as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment