Sunday, November 1, 2009

I don't wanna care, but I do

I care and I care so much, more than you can even imagine If you think I care because I got nothing better to do Then think again, because you are so wrong It makes me sick when I see you turn your life upside down Casting everyone aside from you and act as if the world has turn its back on you Please stop giving me excuses and reasons which are not valid As much as I try not to care, I do care and I will always care If you doubt my care, if you ever think that I have intentions behind my back, Then you do not know me well I care from the bottom of my heart without wanting anything in return It hurts to see you like this I'm so helpless I don't know what more can I do Or am I in any capacity of doing anything at all? Forgiveness is the key to happiness If you keep your grudge, then you are the one suffering Why wanna make life so hard for yourself? True friends are hard to find Is forgiveness so hard for you? You can say whatever you want about me.. I'll still be here, still caring, still loving, still hoping the best for you

No comments:

Post a Comment