Monday, November 23, 2009

Last bits of what is left..=(


Minutes before departure..taken in Suvarnabhumi International Airport


Thai beer only cost 230 bath-approximately RM2.30


International Buffet at Baiyoke Sky Hotel -the food was fantastic!!
*my appetizer*


His appetizer..with his favourite Calamari..=)


As the sky turns dark..


Sushi and Tempura...another of Bc's favourite.=)


The breathe taking view from our table.
I was a little afraid because I'm scared of height.=P


The calm one after what had happen..=(

Bangkok trip was fun...We went to the Grand Palace, Wat Arun, Wat Pho-location of the gigantic sleeping Buddha.Took a ride by boat alongside Chao Phraya river and visited the floating market.
Second day was to shop will we drop..Went to Siam Paragon, Platinum Fashion Mall..OMG!!everything is so cheap there!!!*screams*..
I shop like mad...seriously a shopaholic's paradise!!
Then we went to centre point-another Mega Shopping Mall..
Everywhere is so convenient because our hotel-Cha Da Bangkok is only minutes away from the MRT. Most of the journey we trvelled by MRT and Sky train..Sat once on the Tutu car and a few times on the taxi. Tutu drivers are better than F1 drivers..there's no rules when you're on a Tutu..lolz
Girls there are hot and sexy, everyone dress so well and even aunties have their make up on.
The only problem is to differentiate whether is it a she or a hidden he.=P
Thai guys are cute too...with dark eyes and tan skin..=)..
FOOD???any stall along the street tastes good!!!
Local delights are a MUST TRY...
Got to finally try my samurai pork burger at McDonalds..BC tried shrimp burger at KFC...they even have Brocolli pie in MCD...yummy..
Overall, I enjoyed Bangkok trip very much, just that I felt very bad for being careless and lost the camera..
So what is left are memories in my heart and these few pictures I took with my hp.

~DO GO BANGKOK~


No comments:

Post a Comment