Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Things I find myself smiling/laughing at today..

*My breakfast was milk and cereals with chopped cucumbers and plum.=)
*I went downstairs and find Ah Wong all cleaned up..ready for me to use.
*I stopped at a traffic light, looked to my right and saw a car with a solar toy monkey swinging vigorously under the hot sunray...I smiled because it was cute.
*My last class with Jiunn Fong today, we came across a past year paper-Section B which have an article about ghosts..I laugh at how the examiner attempt to make the paper spooky and eerie..
 *I went to class and witness LOVE..I find myself giggling at the slightest gesture of the love birds..*smiles*
*In class..my friends make me laugh so much that my stomach aches..
*My toe nail finally came off..this time I did it out of force..it was so ugly that my mummy got all worried about it. But chill..it aint painful..its just ugly.
*My brother called and guess what??YOUTH CAMP coming sooooon..gonna be a combined one with other churches..time to plan..time to get things started..time to SERVE HIM!!

 ~nitez everyone~
Hope you too have happy stuffs everydayy..

No comments:

Post a Comment