Monday, November 2, 2009

The night when Ken turns 22nd

Venue: Jln Pinang
Date:31 October 2009
Dinner at Delicious with mel..=)
Me and my homemade pasto-it was so filling.. me and mel can't finish our pasta..we can't even finish our side order of fried calamari..=(
Unleash the devil in YOU-black devil's wings look good on mel, no?
First time at 7atenine-Jln Pinang..Atmosphere is great but the music was lousy
Sylvester should just take over the DJ instead.lolz
Me and pretty Kascy..glad to meet her and her bf that night!!
Cute couple!!XDXD
Me and Betty-HAPPY HALOWEEN!!
My favourite picture of the night..
Me and the birthday boy
Druken Grandpa!!
Primary mates..
It was a night out with Melissa and my primary mates..Can't really get to chat much because the music was so loud, we have to shout into each other's ears..lolz.
Just feel good to see them again and I hereby wishes my friend Ken..
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!!
although its a little late..but the heart that counts right??
so..what I wanna say is
GET A GF AND STOP PARTYING SO MUCH!
~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment