Friday, November 13, 2009

A walk down memory lane

I went to Petaling street in search for devil's horns for the upcoming hens party..
And guess what? I got myself some cute stickers and all these unneccessary stuffs.=P


Popular sells RM9.90 for one. I
n Petaling Street, it's only RM1.50 each..such a big difference.
Cute??


Stuff that I bought..cards, letter papers, stickers, memo, book marks..


Horny devils...and Karen's angelic princess wand..
Can't wait for Karen's hens party!!!=)

As I was walking around Petaling Street,
I flash back alot of memories during my high school and form 6 life..those good old days when I don't need to worry about money...those sweaty days in school uniform..days packed with tuitions after tuitions..
Those days when I'm young and naive..=)
Just kinda miss high school life and my friends back then.

~missing~

No comments:

Post a Comment