Monday, November 23, 2009

Lost and gone

There I was, panicking and clueless of what to do..
The guilt filled me entirely, it is my fault this time..no one else to blame
How can I be so carelss?
At that moment, I'm willing to trade anything to fix the situation
To get back what is lost...all our memories and Joanne's property.

I turned to You for help, on my knees...sincerely and helplessly..
Then I felt peace in my heart, an assurance that everything will be fine.
But I interpretated it wrongly.
What is lost is gone...all gone.
There I was, holding back my tears..imagining the consequences.

I looked at you, you are calm...
How I wish I'm as calm as you
Although you're angry with me, you comforted me.
These are subtances in you that I truely admire.
The way you deal with things...the way you deal with me.

Still, what is gone is gone..
The mark of my carelessness has cause great lost.
I'm sorry dear..

I will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment