Monday, October 5, 2009

Korean food

Cheque book of love spotted at MPH.
Today, I finally get to spend some time with Boon Chong.=)
*postponed luek's tuition till tomorrow*
Our date today was pretty awesome as we started it off with bites of ikea singoalla-shortbiscuits cream with vanilla flavour and raspberry filling.*love those raspberry filling*
Then we tried shaolin's oyster mee sua-I give it a 5/10 because I don't like the taste of it.
After filling up my stomach, we went to Cineleisure to check out movies, only to find that we both were not interested in any of the showing ones. So we played a round of foosball and two rounds of pool instead. Boon Chong was quite dismay at my "not-so-bad" performance at the pool table, but eventually I still lose to him in both the games.=(
Did some window shopping and went to all the bookstores in search of my law textbooks..
I found none.
The worse was Popular at Ikano, all they have were Malaysia law books.*signs*
It was still early so we headed to another location to have our dinner.
After much indecisive discussions about where to go and what to eat...we ended up in Hartamas.
Was roaming around Hartamas area and we settled for Korean Food.
We didn't know which korean restaurant to dine in as there was just too many choices.
Being the girl that I always am, I walked to a few restaurants comparing their prices, hoping to find a nice, cheap restaurant to dine in.
I was marvelled at how costly Korean BBQ could be and was quite reluctant to try it because I'm broke. Apparently, Bc got abit fed up by me walking around the whole hartamas area comparing prices and my inability to make up my mind..so I decided to just walk into the nearest korean restaurant I could spot and end my eternal search of my "ideal korean restaurant" as well as Bc's frustration.
Luck was on my side, we dine in a nice korean restaurant with excellent service and serves good korean bbq. Their bbq pork was fantastic
Random choice for dinner.
The atmosphere..
Bc can't wait to dig in.. while waiting for the pork to cook. =)
The super friendly waiter from Nepal
excellent service!
Vege to wrap with slice of pork, kimchi, garlic and spicy peanut sauce
The 12 side dishes are refillable.
and the bbq was done and serve by the waiter.
all you need to do is sit, chat, watch, say tq and eat Kimchi, kimchi, kimchi ~Now I understand why Karen is so fascinated over Korean food~
not everyone enjoy Korean cuisine, but me and Bc did!!
Give it a try!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment