Monday, October 12, 2009

My roller coaster weekend

My weekend was like a roller coaster ride because I've been through quite alot of emotions these two days.
I was missing and hoping to see someone..
I was trying my best to hit target and I skipped lunch for two continous days-I was so into my job that I didn't even drink water or go to the loo at all.
I was happy that my collegemates came to KLCC and I enjoyed their company alot.*hearts u guys*
I was angry because something very bad had happened to me- so bad that I choose not to expose it out here.
I was disappointed with the management in KLCC who was reluctant to assist me
in crucial times of "misfortune".
.......................................................................................................................................................
Carina and me in our Nubian Goat's Milk apron
She was stationed in Bangsar Village and I was stationed in KLCC.
My only meal of the day-dinner at Manhattan Fish Market with my close friends..=)
Nothing more enlighting than to see my friends after a tiring day of work.
When I see them, all my tireness just vanish into thin air. They are my red bull!!!giving me the ultimate energy for a period of time.
But when I reach home, I was dead.
My kurang upaya friend-mentality stucked at the age of 5.lolz
The cut off FCUK picture..
Look!!!I got Tim's body and Tim got Mun's body..
Mun left only the head while jie hu was sliced into half.
~that's my weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment