Friday, October 9, 2009

Its done

To a thousand stars and a sunset I hope it was for me, to me and regarding me Because this is the day I long to see To end your pain and mine as well For sometimes I doubt myself throughout I hope it was for me, to me and regarding me but I'll never know the true meaning behind The sign of an end, the mark of a new beginning Of something better and greater that will last forever I hope it was for me, to me and regarding me Then I'll totally be free from whatever that is left of me I'm sorry to expect, to overeact, to place you higher I know that I do not have the slightest right to this I hope it was for me, to me and regarding me I should be happy and glad Guess this is the end of an untold journey What is left are only memories

No comments:

Post a Comment