Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It is just not my day.=(

There I was, having a good dream of getting that 'cute little giraffe" soft toy I wanted, happily cuddling my comforter like a baby and embracing the new start of the day. Having the sunray piercing its way through my bedroom's window..it felt nice and warm. I thought it was the perfect mark of a new day ahead, but I was wrong. My door slam open, there stood mummy with a furious look.. and what followed was her grumbles and her expression of anger towards her forgetful daughter who forgot to turn off the air-cond in her bro's room. Thats was my morning. Afternoon was packed with tuitions and CODs which I have to get stuck in KL's heavy traffic and to have my lunch-the remaining IKEA biscuit in the car..=( My tuition today was located in the heart of KL-at Jln Sam Peng..the traffic today was horrible and it took me 20 minutes just to try to get a parking near my student's house. The whole area was congested and I just dislike the way those inconsiderate drivers park their cars. After turning 4 rounds around Sam Peng area, I finally got a parking but was 20 minutes late for my tuition class. Left Sam Peng around 3.55pm and rushed to Ee Mun's house for another session with Luek. Was again..stuck in Sam Peng for like "forever"..I was playing this CD burn by my friend in the car, the journey from Sam Peng to Ee Mun's house was 8 songs played..so you know how long it took me to travel!!!=(=( After luek's tuition, went and fetch Melissa and we all had dinner in Ee Mun's house. I was so hungry that I ate alot.=P It was already 6.30pm when we finished our dinner..and I took 10 minutes to reach Brickfields...IMAGINE THAT! Was late for Mr Chia's class. Class today was tiring for me. Tried to concentrate but I just couldn't.my eyes are quite swollen and I felt exhausted. Then some stalker messaged me in class.. Saying that he likes my ponytail, he wants to be my superman (i'm wearing a superman t-shirt), my smile make his day, he can't concentrate in class because I'm sitting infront of him... He even asked me to meet him in YMCA carpark to meet up after class. I showed the message to my girlfriends and we all suspected it was our other friends who were throwing a joke on us. But it wasn't them. I apologize to Jie Hu and Randy for the fitnah!!!SO SO SORRY!!! Until now..I still don't know who is that person. Guess today is bagai malang ditimpa tangga!!! Its just not my day Gonna sleep early and hope today ends soon. ~~~Sweetdream~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment