Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hello Sunshine!!!

I had a bad night yesterday.. why? -I had to sleep in my bro's double decker bed because my uncle and aunty were sleeping in my room -my bro was playing some online game which is so noisy I couldn't sleep -the light was on and it hurts my eyes -I forgot to take my bolster from me room, all i have was 2 pillows and nothing more -I tried many ways to force myself to sleep..I did my usual counting of cows till number 160++ but i lost count coz there's just too many things on my mind. Okie...at the end, I snatch my bro's bolster, pillow and blanket. Basically his everything and I even slept in his bed (the down part of the double decker bed)!!!wakakakakkaa.*evil laugh* But I have a great morning.. -I managed to woke up early and I even have time to blog..hehehe -I'm enjoying a cup of hot vico drink-with soya and oats -Although I have not enough of sleep, but I can tahan till 8.30pm tonight..*i think**i wish* -No more weird dreams -I'm so ready to hit the road and sell some goat milk!! Will be working these 2 days, selling goat's milk in supermarket. Initially, I rejected the job because they wanted me to commit the whole month. But yesterday Carina told me that one of her friend was unable to work this weekend and asked me to replace her for 2 days. Huhu....extra cash for bangkok trip!!!why not? okie..I have to get going.. Wish me luck in selling milk yaaa *geek pictures coming up soon!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment