Sunday, October 11, 2009

Unleash the geek in you!!

"UNLEASH THE GEEKNESS IN YOU"
CONTEST
Vote now!!
contestant 1
Name: Jie Hu
Age: 21
Geekness:
my specs, my rabbit teeth and my hair when i wake up spells the ultimate geek
Jie Hu: vote for me,
i'm a law student who doesnt play dota
contestant 2
Name: Timothy
age: 22
Geekness:
my life is revolved around games and nothing but games
im a geek because im geekier than you and the world put together , where I read tech magazines for breakfast and i surf the internet for dinner : )
Tim: Choose me, i think my line is bestest
contestant 3 Name: Jolene Age: Secret Geekness: I look good in this spec which explains that I have got the geekness in me!! contestant 4 Name: Ee Mun Age: secret Geekness: if i were to dress like a geek, i'll be the most nerdy n weird geek in school with the big bag, big specs, 2 plaits... n fringe I'll be the queen of geek Ee Mun: Pick me!! contestant 5 Name: Melissa Age: secret Geekness: i hate geek and if i win there's no geek anymore in this world because the winner is so not geek. hahhaa Mel: vote for me and end the geek world! ~vote vote vote~

No comments:

Post a Comment