Saturday, October 3, 2009

Mel's 22nd

I know I'm a little late but this is a post to
Melissa Teh Sze Yee
wishes her a very happy 22nd birthday.
Amy and Melissa
Us and the princess in red
Me and the new super star-Randy Chew
Crazy photoshoot session with the girls..
Me and Jie Hu
the one who always make me laugh!!
The trio??
Mel, Amy and Terrence.
Ee Mun and me..
Deeply in love with each other!!
Some crazy photoshoots that made me laugh so much till my stomach aches
It was melissa's 22nd birthday yesterday and we all went to full house at ara damansara.
We went there after our class at 9.30pm.
Got lost on the way.=P
But we did managed to reach our destination
I had alot of fun yesterday..been laughing so much and so hard that it was apparently difficult to breathe.
What I can say is..these will all be sweet memories to me and I cherish the friendship I have
with each one of them.
~cheerio~

No comments:

Post a Comment