Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stucked

I was late for Law of Conflicts because I was stuck in a terrible 2 hours jam from Kinrara to Brickfields after my tuition. During the first half an hour, I was happily listening to Hill songs and Planet Shakers..singing along as the songs played, thinking what to sing on this coming sunday. After 1 hour, my patience bubble burst I was apparently grumbling in the car, hoping that the jam will end.. But all those grumbles didn't make it better..I was stuck for another hour until I reach college. While I was walking towards college, I spotted a red shirt guy and was amazed to see timothy walking across the road...so I thought maybe tim is also late like me due to the jam..hehe..*we can enter class together*..manatau he is studying in the library and not planning to enter class. So I sat in and accompany tim in the library while waiting for the break time to sneak into class. Well, I think I'm much more like a disturbance to tim.=P..*sorry tim* We ended up chatting instead of him studying. Class was fine. Dinner was good-mum cooked my favourite dish-eggplant!!yummy Sleep time was bad. The reason I'm blogging here is because I can't sleep. Maybe it is because I took a long nap in the afternoon..I dun know. Still searching for that so called non-existence solution which I have to draft it out myself..more like a self-theory and self-motivation kinda thing. Come to think of it, maybe I don't need to come out with any solution because there is no question to be solved in the 1st place..only mere ignorance of those clear cut answers ahead of me. ok..I'm just crapping..XP

No comments:

Post a Comment