Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy 19th birthday

15th October 1990 God gave me and my family the greatest joy we could ever have. A son and a brother Ivan Tan Jun Yip. I have only one brother and I love him more than anything else in this world. Although we are of different gender and different age.. We have a lot in common I miss the times we played super mario together..where I always depend on him to help me pass the last stage-the fire stage with the dragon and to save the princess. and yes, my brother is a pro in video games..he KNOWS where are those hidden mushrooms which can give mario immunity from monster attack. Then from video games to computer games..because of him, i got addicted to yuri revenge, red alert and not forgetting-maple story. I miss the time where I get to bully him because I was stronger and taller then. The times when we catch tadpoles together in the drain, play "cat catches the rat" with our neighbors, paper ship competition in that smelly drain behind our house, play lego together, draw together, skate together and many many more.. Sometimes, we'll stay up late and have heart to heart talk together..we'll help strengthen each other mentally and spiritually. We do fight...sometimes And I always get very upset when it happens But we'll get over it very fast..the next thing we know..we are talking and joking around again. Me and Ivan have our own world when we are together When I'm with him, suddenly everything around us seems funnyyy We'll crack our own jokes and laugh at how silly it is.. We laugh because its too lame. When we go out.. We go out like couple Because he is tall and I'm short.. We looked very different. I have big eyes, tan skin, I'm short and my nose is not high but Ivan has small eyes, fair skin, he's tall and he has a high nose.. Even our characters are so different..he is a saver while I'm a big spender.lolz Despite the difference.. We still love each other very much So.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!! *i wouldn't call u stupid bro for today...but only for today.*

No comments:

Post a Comment