Monday, October 26, 2009

Bad Day

It's a bad day for me.. My Ah Wong was towed away by the police towing truck just because I parked on a yellow line for approximately 7 minutes to get revision books for my students. Place- Petaling Street Time- 12.15pm Luckily I saw that my car was towed, if not, I would probably be freaking out thinking that someone stole Ah Wong away.=( So, me and my fatty student need to walk all the way to the polis station to get Ah Wong back. I wasn't panick, I wasn't angry..but I know I have to clean this mess as soon as possible. After all, I was the one in the wrong..but..but..WHY CHOOSE MY AH WONG????WHY NOT OTHER CARS THAT PARKED AT THE SAME AREA??WHYYYYYY??? Guess my luck wasn't good today.=( When we reached the polis station, we sat down and waited for our turn. The initial charges were RM50 (tow)+ RM5 (parking in the polis station) + Rm300 (saman) =RM355 After much negotiations..I ended up paying RM110..Because I've only got RM55 in my purse, I need to walk all the way to the nearest ATM to get cash..ofcoz together with my fatty student.. There goes my hard earn money..down the drain!!! At least my fatty student told me :"amy jiejie, I think I've lost weight walking around like this!!!" AHA!!!something good in return perhaps..*self-comforting* After it was settled, I rushed to my student's school because we're late and late comers have to to be punished by writing 500 words essay!!! When we arrive, I have to explain to the teacher.. "lao si arr...just now I parked my car blablabla.." After 10 minutes of explanation, my student was allowed to enter class without the punishment..*phew* Talking about parenting..I think I'm quite experienced now I get a lot of heart ache moments when I'm tutoring..when my students don't do my work although I nagged them so many times, when my student was sicked, when my students give me excuses for being lazy.. At the end of the day, I find myself nagging my students like my mum!! I send my student to school, before that I'll bring him to lunch, make sure he get enough to eat and drink, remind him to bring his keys... Am I not partially parenting??haha..but I have to say I kinda enjoy it!! So thats my long morning.. When I reached home, I told my mum frankly about the whole incident and I was nagged, as expected for I don't know how long.. Then I tell Bc about it but he didn't nag me.. He just say it was a paid lesson!!*thanks* Okie, I'm taking my nap now.=) byesss..

2 comments: