Friday, October 9, 2009

Make my day!!

Unbelievable-I woke up at 1pm!!
Late nights have always got its way on me, giving me bad skin condition, dark circles and eye-bags, blurness and the inability to concentrate during tuition classes.
I had alot of weird dreams yesterday..care to know?
-dreamt about my good looking cousin back in Ipoh
-me and my collegemates gambling in my church and police came and sapu the place.=
-me and my collegemates went for a holiday trip
-Jie Hu dyed his hair purple
-Timothy lost his leg!!
Dad was playing Pangya when I woke up and then he received a call. I thought my uncle and aunty from Ipoh have reached KL (they are coming to give out wedding invitations for their daughter). Tonight, they are sleeping in my room and mum told me to wash the toilet before they come.
There I was in my pyjamas, with messy hair and a toilet to wash.
I jumped up, made my bed, clear my messy table and rushed to the toilet.
I bathe and wash the toilet in split seconds and I heard the sound of my front gate opening.
I looked into the mirror..there's still foam on my neck..I clean it off and with water still dripping down..I opened the toilet door and was ready to greet my uncle and aunty-in hokkien we have to call them ah bek (uncle) and ah hmm (aunty).
The minute I open the toilet door...I saw my brother.
Amy: Where is ah bek and ah hmm??I thought they are here.
My dad: Who say I went and fetch them?I went and fetch Ivan.
Amy:..............
Ivan: Wah..jiejie..u made your bed!!!-grab a towel, walk into the bathroom
Amy: Just don't dirty the toilet..I just washed it.
Ivan: ok
The lesson of the story is-Don't expect you can wake up early when you slept late. If you have something to do the next morning, make sure you sleep early.LOLZ!!
I'm still feeling tired eventhough I slept for 9 hours.
Luckily there's no class today, only one tuition at 4pm.=)
Ohya... found something that'll make your day!!

cute cupcakes with expression.*arghh*

Penguin cupcakes..arent they adorable??

Sweetness brings happiness..Colours bring joy

But do you know what will make my day??

Big fat juicy burgers...

~guess I'm still the unmotivated, unhealthy girl who loves burgers~

No comments:

Post a Comment