Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Grandpa & me

I went out with my ai-ya Grandpa and we went for porridge at Petaling Street...the porridge didn't taste good today..too watery..=(..hence, I'm kinda disappointed. Anyway, since I've screwed up my diet plan today..I ordered another bowl of beef noodles..haha..but Grandpa said that its good that I can eat and I take him for his words.
After our dinner, we went for teh pahit near pudu coz I'm having sorethroat and grandpa is forever unhealthy *old already, what to do?*
Anyway, just wanna thank Grandpa for dinner and teaching me how to play pool just now..
I've learn it from the basic this time..the right position to stand, to hold the cue. my hand position (called the bridge)..etc
Haihz..still a long way to go..not easy to master a game!!

Here is Sylvester aka Grandpa.


TIme to quit smoking!!!lolz.


Our dinner.


Uncle setting up the store..we're there too early.hehe


teh pahit


Hope my sorethroat go away ASAP..

Really hope to spend my short holidays with my friends from high school and primary school...but it seems like holiday is gonna end soon and I still haven't meet up with most of them.=(
Time is just not enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment