Monday, December 14, 2009

Let me be...

Nothing better than to wake up at 10am and still get to laze around on my bed.
I have a boring life..the moment I enjoyed the most is to just lie on my bed and day dream..I call this my "ME" time. Moments where I spend alone..in a world of my own..in my room..and think
Think about what? Simply anything that crosses my mind.
I used to do this quite often but it's actually not good for the brain..because who know??you might be so caught up in your own imaginary world and unwilling to live in the reality of life.

Few days ago, I was questioned by someone about my life.
He asked me whether I will still be who I am today 6-7 years from now.
And I answered "NO"...I'll be more mature by then..I'm sure.
But the point I really wanna make is..when I'm 22, just let me be 22..Please don't expect me to have a 30 years old woman caught in a 22 years old body kinda thing.
For me, I will just go on with life..when I'm young and still capable of doing stuff, I'll just do it..
I don't wanna look back and regret anything.=)
When I'm 30 years old, when I have a family..I will be a good wife and a good mother..
But now...
Just let me be 22!!

*couple retreat is not a good movie...!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment