Monday, December 28, 2009

Dinner treat from Karen

After Karen's wedding, I got a phone call from her telling me that she wanted to treat the cousins out for a nice japanese dinner as a token of appreciation for being her "zhi mui".So I'm like "okie...sure..lets pick a date!"..
But, because of our own packed schedule..Carina working, Angie doing her finals, Karen going for her trips and me with my tuitions and classes, the dinner dragged from then till today..after christmas..haha..
from japanese food to home delivery pizza!!*which I prefer*...coz I just had senjyu yesterday!
Today was quite a nice and cozy gathering at Karen's crib. A little chit chat there and here, gossips, manicure, foot massage, food and wine.
*Thanks Shuan for picking the white wine..it tastes good.*
Its amazing to see how my little cousin sister now learns how to do house chore..wash the clothes, clean the floor, wash the toilet...she has so much more to learn!!Jia you..

Here are some pics I took with my hp..

Junkies from Sungkai and from Japan..
When you're 22, nobody cares how much junkies you eat before dinner!!


The four of us..


Angie while waiting for the Pizza..


Online ordering


Domino's...must try their new puffect pizza..lolz..


Suin Phon Zi..yummy..


Sinful food..


I ate so much...I'm feeling very guilty right now..
Gonna work on that weight of mine!!
*maybe after new year*=P


Chicken wings



Special thanks to Karen and Shaun for dinner...
Happy Marriage!



No comments:

Post a Comment