Saturday, December 19, 2009

How could I not know?

How could I live on not knowing that you've not change after all these years
How could I be so blinded that my eyes couldn't see that you are right here with me
The beauty that lies in between of misery..is your understanding and your forgiveness towards me
With you, I could be who I am...my comfort zone, my place of rest.

You've given me the best and I do not ask for more
All I want to do now is to spend the rest of my life learning to LOVE you more each day
I want you to be the one whom I wake up to each morning and kiss goodnight every night
The one who could first taste my home cook food and yes you could grumble if it taste bad

It strike me when I called and you say you're happy because tonight you get to listen to my voice before you sleep
You said that my voice is the energy for you to work hard the next day
And I felt bad because I've been out so often and back so late that we couldn't really talk
I'm sorry.

All that you do, you think of me..
I thought you wanted to get a camera for yourself and for your own benefits
But when I asked you why you wanna get a camera so fast..
You said that you wanted me to be able to have a camera of my own..whenever I want and not have to borrow from others
And you said that I'm so careless..a new camera could train me to be more caution of my belongings

I know you will give me the whole world if you could
But the whole world is not what I want
I've already got what I want...that is you..
The greatest gift God has given to me from heaven.



I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment