Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday in his shoes..

Rare enough, I was free today so I decided to spend my whole day with Boon Chong...
Went to Asunta to visit Aunty, glad that she is recovering fast..good good.
Then I accompanied bc to get his work done in 4 Tescos, 1 in Puchong, 2 in Shah Alam and another one at Mutiara Damansara.
Now, I understand how much he needed to travel everyday!!!=(
Ohya, I wanna apologise for not going to the Futsal Competition to support GBC youth at Kuchai..
True enough, without my support...you all didnt play very well...huh??=P
Atleast thats what my brother said..putting the blame on me for not winning..lolz..

Okies..here are the pictures as promised.


It was raining when we reached Shah Alam so I stayed in the car..camwhore while waiting..coz I'm bored!!!


His must have sushi!!XD
Reward time after a long day...I brought him to Senjyu and he loves it..


Senjyu- E@curve.


Boon Chong...


Candid side view...*lame*


 Beef rice..His


Mine...


My favourite salmon..I've been eating Salmon everyday for the past few days..=)


 Our early dinner..



Nice place!!My opinion, it is better than Sushi Zanmai and Sakae Sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment