Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mess up day

Yesterday I had a terrible day.
Slept late the night before and was half dead waking up in the morning..
Rush for tuition  in Serdang..then caught in a jam on the way down town..
spend half an hour looking for a parking and the roads were all so packed up and narrow at Hor Ching Yuin
that I got my car scratched..It was pretty bad...
Was late for tuition and was again rushing to Mandarin Oriental for a talk..
caught in the jam again..barely make it just in time for the talk..
After the talk, rushed to class..caught up in the jam again..and it's raining...
Was one hour late for class..Dr Arnand doesn't want to give us a break and I was starving in class..
.Grateful that Uncle Sebastian actually came into the class and shouted "No break ar????"..
I find that very hilarious..finally got our break..and continue another half an hour of lecture..
Ate dinner and got the usual naggings from my parents about how careless I am and why can't I be more careful and responsible..
But I know that no matter how much I explain myself..the situation and the condition..
the end result will still be "you cause the damage, your fault!!"..lolz..

Another day like this will definitely drain all my energy out from me.
Anyway, thanks to Boon Chong who lend an ear listening to my frustrated complaints..=)
Love ya!!

1 comment:

  1. try to get rest whenever u can my dear..worried about u..u walk into mandarin oriental the min i see your face also i know d lol..

    ReplyDelete