Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hungry ghost

This morning I woke up with shock the minute I looked into my full size mirror..In disbelief, I quickly search for the pita ukur and start measuring my waist..It seems like my eyes are not playing tricks on me, indeed I've put on quite abit of weight.Then I recalled having chillies for lunch yesterday with my mum but I ended up finishing both her portion of burger and my tequila fish steak. So, with the fattening beef burger and oily fish yesterday, the heavenly christmas dinners last few days and not forgetting all the christmas cakes and chocolates which I ate *for the sake of trying*...its impossible not to put on weight!!!*unless there's tape worm in my stomach like what my fatty student said*
So, I thought "hey, maybe if I have breakfast, I could skip lunch and just have dinner." So, I gave it a try.
I poured myself a full bowl of milk and had it with cereals and cherry tomatoes..
Happily finished my breakfast, feeling good and healthy..I hit the road and drove to Serdang.
Tuition starts from 10.30am and I did Karangan about Kitar Semula with Shen.
Half way through..I feel this strong hunger in me and the next minute, I felt like my whole body's energy was drained out of me..I lost concentration and my hands started to shiver..
I told my student.."Amy Jie jie need to eat.."
Shen: "Can..later we go eat roti canai."
Me: "Amy jiejie need to eat now"
Shen:"Huh? I thought you ate breakfast.."
Me: "Ya...but I'm very hungry now."
Shen:" Why you so small size but eat so much?Got tape worm in your tummy for sure!! You know that day we went to Cameron Highland, my dad say you really eat alot. Everytime we prepare lunch for you, have to prepare 2 persons portion!!"
Me: "oohh...I'm sorry I eat alot..err..can I have food now ar?"
Shen was kind enough to let me eat bread with peanut butter and strawberry jam..I tell you..bread hasn't taste so good in my life before.!!!I ate quite alot..
Everything was normal after I ate the bread. Tuition continued and around 1.30pm I drove to Kinrara for my next tuition..
On my way home around 4pm...my tummy started to have this drum competition again..and again I felt so hungry..the minute I reached home, I just grabbed whatever I could find..biscuits, fruits and chocolates..

Can anyone explain what is going on here??whoever told me that breakfast is the best way of slimming down will definitely get it from me!!!Or could it be that by me having breakfast in the morning, it triggers those sudden hunger I've experienced?..
I have no idea...=P
Well...atleast I know for sure that my diet plan is all screwed up today.

Today,
I'm just one nasty hungry ghost grooming around everywhere for FOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment