Monday, December 7, 2009

There she goes..so perfectly

Venue- Segamat,Johor
Date- 5 December 2009


Entrance

Overview

Karen and Glenise

The bride in embroidered turquoise cheongsam

My family.=)

A toss to LOVE
Cheers to happiness and eternity

Fireworks out of no where.

As James puts it-the KL group...
say SEXXX!!lolz

Hearts this picture..hearts this naughty yet adorable cousin brother

Drinkers are stealers!!

It was a long tiring trip all the way to Johor for Karen's wedding luncheon. Suppose to stay there for one night but Bc was kinda caught up with his work, so I decided not to stay as well.
For the whole trip, I was apparently day dreaming and listening to songs from my hp..can't really do much coz I can't read in the car..I'll get headaches..
Missed out the chance to go to Shaun's orchard in Gemas..I'll definitely drop by there next time..then I can pluck dragon fruits and pick up durians..=)..

~cheers!~


No comments:

Post a Comment