Monday, December 21, 2009

To those concerned

Relationship.
I love you more than I could ever imagine.
In my dizziness..the only one I think about is you...no one else.
Sorry dear..I've been drinking tonight at the library
But all I think about is you..its driving me crazy tonight.

Family
Bro, jie will support you in whatever decision you make in the future..
Be it getting a degree or coming out to work and be a pastor
Jie just want you to be happy and not regret of the choices you made in life.
Jie told you what is best for you but in the end you'll have to make that decision.
Pray and you'll know His way for you.

Friendship
If I've hurt you..I don't mean to..
If you felt distanced apart..I'll come back to you
I still remember who was beside me in times of trouble and need
This will be my memory forever and I'm grateful to have found you and could call you my true friend
Its hard to be with you when we're doing different things at different time..this doesn't mean that I've forgotten about you.
I'll try my best to allocate time for you..I promise.

Students
I have affection towards all of my student
When they succeed, thats the greatest joy I could receive
I know I might be fierce at times..but I want the best for you
If you know me well..you'll know that I enjoy teaching and I gave my best in terms of my time and effort
Please dont be lazy..you know I can't stand laziness

Youth
Its my honour to serve the Lord in the midst of you all..
Watching each one of you grow spiritually is amazing..Glory to God in the highest
Time flies and here I am passing the patent down to Ivan
I wish to serve Him more and more in youth ministry..
Because I've learn so much in doing so
Be strong in Christ for he provides,,,trust in Him and all things are possible.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment