Friday, December 4, 2009

Thank God is Friday?

I was listening to Hitz.fm while driving to Serdang this morning..JJ and Ian were on air and I pretty much enjoyed their company. Good to listen to their lame jokes and JJ's signature laughter..a good start of my day..especially when I'm caught in the morning traffic.
Then there was this report by hitz traffic ranger and she said something like "Oh..its fridayyyy!!have a great one!"
For working people, friday is the best day of the week. But for a student like me, Monday is the best because that's the only day I get to rest.lolz.!!
No class, only tuition in the morning and I'm free to do whatever I want to.
So no monday blues for me and no happy friday either.
Friday is the most hectic day for me, I'll leave my house at 9am and reach home around 10.30pm..=(
But I thank God for today!!!
EU law class was cancelled..so I get to pack my stuff earlier, go to bed earlier and hit down to Johor tomorrow for Karen's wedding-part 2.
Planning to just slip into my white floral dress, paired it with my white wedges and tie my hair up..Not in the mood of dressing up because my tummy is not feeling well again.
I'm having this terrible cramp from time to time..I just can't make it go away..sobsob.
Mum and Dad are going to church later to help clean up the new building, Ivan is out for a movie with his friends..so I'll be left home alone later..with a toilet to wash, tons of books on my table *maybe I'll study a little*and toilet paper to buy..
Guess I'll have to drive to Jusco alone and buy toilet paper,,a favour for my mum..and perhaps stock up some dairy products for breakfast.=)
Thats all for today..
My friday filled with tuitions, classes and a sick tummy.

So, how's your friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment