Saturday, December 26, 2009

The day before Christmas...



I celebreted my Christmas Eve in Boon Chong Grandma's house..Thanks to Uncle Rodney who prepared the fantastic dinner for us..It was awesome!!I tasted the best turkey in town-from Equitorial Hotel.
Well, Uncle Rodney is a chef so he knows where to get those good stuff!!=D


Salad bar with fresh salmon, hams, vegetables, cherry tomotoes
and cheeseeeee...
ohya!!and french dressing..OMG!!


Big bro, Jean and Jien
Jien was enjoying himself too..his 2nd christmas btw..I think he ate too much of chocolates.



Red wine is a must...thanks to those who've trained me..
I drank like 3 glasses of wine and still able to drive home safely..
The chocolate owl got his head and body teared off after christmas.


Goodies for the kids...not for me!!


Me and my boy...another Christmas together!!


2nd attempt..


Amanda, Amy and Hui Wen..
Adorable 7 years olds..


Peace!!!


Give me more..give me more..


Santa Clause giving out presentsss..HOHOHO


Everyone gets a present this year...=)

=)


Popping out and welcome Christmas


Okie...this is crazy...lolz


ME and Li Shen..


Santa's helper this year..Bc the elf...=P


Me and Michelle...she is taller than me now..*sad*

~Merry Christmas~

No comments:

Post a Comment