Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Another 2 years to doom day!!!
Stop studying. stop working...stop whatever you're doing...surrender everything and wait to die...
Obviously, thats bullshit.
I find no better word to describe it..lolz

We've just stepped into 2010 in a blink of an eye.
Yesterday (this morning) was fireworks above my head, today it was the 2010 sunray beaming through my window.
Everything felt the same, the only difference is when we write dates on our assignments.=P..which reminds me that I have 2  EU assignments yet to be done.

The awesome thing about 2010 is...
My final year doing law...yippeee!!!
                          +
My dear and my brother's graduation..

Looking forward towards a new year ahead..we should always look back and cherish what had happened in 2009...be it good or bad..
2009 was full of fun activities with my bunch of crazy collegemates...hiking lah...genting gambling trip lah..prom hang overs lah...kajang satay lah *i missed that*...too many I can't really remember..haha..
Then there was hell during exams...not enough sleep...coffee after coffee after coffee...but we do have some heavenly time in hell when it's dinner time..we pamper ourselves with good food to release stress!!!ahh...lamb chop and starbucks..
Also...my youth evangelistic boom..where I find myself rushing to church between class breaks and rush back for class after church..lolz..how did I even manage to do that??
Well, I did stupid stuff too...fall and hit hard on the ground...just to find myself crawling back and started to walk again...
But thats life right??
You fall, you crawl and you walk back up...then you'll eventually fall again...and crawl but each time you get back up faster!!!
No regrets..

I told my friends about my new year resolution minutes before the new year starts...and they were enlighten by it.
I think I must be a pain in the ass when I didn't pick up calls and didn't reply text messages...
You must be really somebody if I reply you within 5 mintues and if I do send you a message more than 1 page...you really are somebody!!!
So...for the sake of my friends and ofcoz Boon Chong...
my  first new year resolution would be.....
TAHAAA!!!REPLY MESSAGES ASAP AND PICK UP CALLS...CALL BACK IF THERE'S A MISS CALL
*usually I don't bother miss calls...*
Ofcoz there are more new year resolutions other than this...but its just for me to know coz pai seh lah right if I put it down in black and white but can't achieve it...=P

So, have a great year ahead people...
Play hard, giggle even harder and remember to study!!

Happy 2010....
God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment