Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Found

I'm so excited...
I bumped into my primary bestie in facebook!!!!I can't believe it. The joy is overwelming.
And I'm gonna meet her very soon...next Monday!!!Cant wait cant wait...
Atleast there is something to lighten up my day. Meeting up with a long lost friend, knowing that he/she is doing well..this is just great..!!!
We are so naughty back then..in primary school!!!Oh my...memories are all flashing back now.
She is like my crime partner...more like I am hers too..hahaha
We did alot of stupid stuff together...like climbing the fence just to sneak out and buy ice-cream.
Got lost in Shamelin and she started crying in the middle of the road *we are going to my house, and I acted smart, attempt to use a short cut and got us lost*....then I have to comfort her by saying.."Dont worry, atleast we are still in Kuala Lumpur!!"..then she cry even louder.
We copied each other's homework...I did most of it because she is just too lazy...but I let her copy without hesitation...LOL
Then we enter singing competition together..even picked the same song!!!thats why we didn't win...coz there's like 5 other contestants picking the exact same song. Judges were too bored by it..
I would go to her house at Pandan Indah and we'll talk and talk and talk like there's no tomorrow..
But unfortunately, we lost contact when we go our separate ways once we entered secondary school..
Now....we're meeting up!!
Don't know whats the feeling when I see her again after 11 years.
But we are both very excited to see each other.
This is for sure!

Just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment