Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chilies and exhaustion

Yesterday was an extremely tiring day for me as I try very hard not to fall asleep in class.
I'm not a late night person and if I do sleep in the wee hours of the day, I'll suffer the following day.=(
Pimples will pop out and I'll look like a walking corpse.

Anyway, I celebrated my friend's 22nd birthday at chilies MV yesterday.
and here are some pictures of the birthday boy-single and available.


Jie Hu...he always look funny with his sepek eyes


Pretending to blow the candle..the candle went out before he gets to blow it.*sad*


Happy boy.


=)

A little bit about the birthday boy.
HE is a joker...always makes us laugh. 2nd best after my lecturer-MR Chia..=P
A good friend who will always ask you "why you emo?" and claim that he is the happiest boy on earth.
A friend who pretend as though he doesn't care but he cares..in a different way...
Someone who cheered me up when I'm in an emo state.lolz.
Someone who gave me his highlighter in exchange for my used eraser.
A brother to me...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE HU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment