Monday, January 11, 2010

Coffee story and my day

I really can't take coffee!!well, atleast not until there is a necessity to do so..*exams*
This is what happen. I went for O-town coffee after class on saturday with my friends coz it's raining and we couldn't get to our car. Ordered a cup of coffee mix tea and stayed awake until 3 in the morning.
Next day, I woke up around 8am and went to church. I was apparently half dead in juris class but was forcing myself to stay awake. After class, I went out with boon chong...was very tired but the shops in Sunway Piramid kinda gave me a sudden boost of energy. After shopping, my energy automatically die off and I was sleeping the whole way back from Sunway to Cheras.
Slept until 11pm and woke up for a while then continue to sleep until this morning 8.30am.
Only one late night and that caused me to sleep so much to "replace" it back.
Haha...my fault anyway...wanted to drink coffee so badly on saturday.=P

Here I am sitting in front of the computer...alone at home coz my parents went out to fetch my bro back.
Turned down an invitation to yumcha just to find out that my bf was out yumcha with his friends tonight as well...should have went out.=P
Today was my so called rest day...watched a horror movie called "unborn" and find the actress to be very beautiful..better looking version of megan fox...=)..went to Mid Valley with bro and daddy coz daddy wanted to buy paint for church..dinner with boon chong and thats about it.

A very relaxing day I would say..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment