Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Something wrong..

Something is very wrong with me..
The shopaholic spirit in me is gone...no longer living in me...how can this be?
I went shopping yesterday and today, walked into numerous shops but I can't see anything that I like at all.
Everything around doesn't catch my attention and I just don't feel like shopping anymore.
I used to get all excited when I go out with my mum coz usually if I spot something I like, she'll settle the bill for me *very rare occassions*
But I just couldn't spot anything I like in the malls lately.
I just feel that I have bought too much in Bangkok....and yes, I miss shopping in Bangkok.
Here, all the prices are marked up, poor quality selling at high price just because they're branded...unlively colours and you tend to always bump into someone who wears the same shirt as you..that happens to me all the time..hahaha!!not that I mind but when you bump into more than 1 person wearing the same shirt as you in the same mall...you'll feel uneasy..and it's awkward when she also notices you.lolz
So, if I really can't get anything for Chinese New Year this year, I'll get myself something else instead..coz I save alot if I don't shop..perhaps a new radio..hehe

By the way, I bought a CD tulen for the first time in my life yesterday and it is none other than TAYLOR SWIFT!!!=D
I adores her song-breathe and white horse.
The next CD I'm buying would be Nickelback's...love their songs as well.

Okies...time to sleepp..nitez everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment