Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sleepy head driver

I'm so gonna blog about this incident me and my friends met on the way back from college..
This is what happen.
Mun, Melissa and me were in the car on the way back..chatting about something and suddenly this red kancil infront of us stopped impromptu and the driver off the engine...the location was along Jalan Loke Yew and everyone knows that you are not suppose to do a sudden stop or even a sudden break in the middle of a busy lebuh raya right?Worse still, we are at the outer lane aka the fast lane!!
So, being a considerate person...I thought that maybe the driver was sick or the car broke down, thats why she made a sudden stop..I turn on my indicator and started to move out from that lane..as the cars were all moving very fast, it was hard to cut out. Then the red kancil started to make a move...we are like "good..now she is moving"...so I turn back into the lane...ALAMAK!!!then she stop again.
I was pissed. It was such a dangerous move and a reasonable person would not have done that.
We finally managed to cut into the inner lane and we peep through to see what exactly is the driver doing..
Only to found a fat Indian lady submerged under her seat yawning away...
My anger turned into laugher!!
How could this possibly happen?
If you're tired, you can either drive slowly at the slow lane (left hand side) or just move in from the fast lane into the slow lane!!!
I just couldn't understand..
Maybe its just a series of happenings occuring just to spice up my life a little in the beginning of the year..=)
But so much had happened in these first 5 days of 2010...
Would it be a good sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment