Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Treasures..

I finally accepted Jolene's invitation to her blog site and reading her blog brings back alot of good memory I had during Intermediate.
Those 4 lazy girls (namedly me, jolene, ee mun and ashley) who dont give a damn entering class half an hour late or sometimes even 1 hour late just to have a nice lunch at KL central and go window shopping...
*I know this would be a bad influence to my students when they read it but yes amy jiejie is one lazy bum back then*
We would just buy earrings for each other because they're nice and pretty...then we'll choose properly which one to give to who..jolene would always be bold colours like bright pink, red and ofcoz purpleeee...mun's would be sweet and cute, something like pink or yellow...ashley would be lively and bubbly colours coz that reflects her bubbly and friendly attitude...probably sky blue!!!
Then there'll always be little treats here and there...
Egg tarts during break...pizza during break...everytime one of us go for lunch somewhere earlier and spotted something good..we'll ta pao back to college and 4 of us would just sit down and enjoyyyy...=)
Then there was sleep overs at my place...at mun's place...visiting Ashley's crib is an eye opener to what is called a "messy room"...after a visit to Ashley's house...ee mun don't think that her room was that messy after all...lolz..and I think my room is super neat and tidy!!
And we all went for prom together...it was make up...hair-do...choosing the perfect dress with the perfect shoe...
Genting trip and a farewell to Ashley...boy watching...maggie mee and we took a picture with the cotton candy stand because a good looking guy was at the back...can you imagine?
Well, I have not forget any of those great moments I spent with them...=)..
The day I first met Jolene at CIMB bank is very fresh in my head.
The day I first met Ee Mun at Shamelin bus stop is also very clear
The day I first meet Ashley on the 1st day of college..

People say friendship come and go...but memories remain.
But I say friends come and go...but frienship will always remain...maybe lesser conversation..maybe lesser things in common because of different living environment...but we should always put an effort to sustain a true frienship because true friends are hard to find.
Although conflicts might occur because of different personalities but then you'll find that eventually love will surpass all misunderstanding...you dont even need to try hard to gain back that friendship..it will find its way back to you.=)

 Friendship is an everyday lesson to be learnt
Better to have one true friend than all other riches in the world.

3 comments:

  1. omg amy! yes we seriously didn;t care we go shopping wan ok during break rofl. then we like to buy things for each other rmbr the hp pouch? i still keep it! lol we chose colours reflecting each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read your this post so many times, lol. laughed so hard remembering that leng chai in genting. really, one of the best times in my life was spent with you guys. those memories i'll always hold dear. looks like kl central's CIMB is not just another bank for us. hail PTPTN! love you girls alot =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...bring back alot of memory right??
    when i read your post, these are all the memories that came to me..got alot more but just too much I cant blog it all out.lolz..
    love u too!!

    ReplyDelete