Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Emo!!!

Whao....I visited few of my friends blog and they are quite emoooo...and I thought I'm the only one feeling emo these days..
But after I read their post, it's all true when sometimes you are sad and down, you wanted someone to be there for you but there's no one. Not exactly no one but you'll feel like if you tell that person your problem, it would be a burden to him/her...making them worry as well..So you kept it to yourself..until one day..you explode!!!Hmmm...not a good idea.
I used to share out my problems alot to my close friends..the reason being that when I'm sad, I cant pretend so they'll figure out that something must be bothering me one way or another.
As I grow older, I tend to keep things to myself more often...and sometimes I just feel like running away from it..which is not wise. I used to drive down to Bukit Bintang all alone in the middle of the night  just to clear my mind...without my parent's knowledge.
I'll be walking alone on the streets and thinking for the whole night.*scary right?*
Did it a few times but I'll never do it again...dangerous!!!
Everyone have their own get-away and my ultimate get-away right now is to pray to my Father.
He knows me best coz He created me...so there would be any uncomfortable feeling about burdening Him.lolz. Besides, He got the whole world on His shoulders...my tiny problem is just a mustard seed to Him...so He is the one I've been going to lately..be it happy stuff, my dreams or my problems...=)
And I've never felt so peaceful before.

No comments:

Post a Comment