Monday, January 18, 2010

Apologies to two angels

I want to say sorry to two of my students-Jiar Wen and Xiao Wen for cancelling classes rather often this 2 weeks.
I'll make it up to both of you this friday.
These two students can drive me up the ceiling but at the same time brings happiness into my life when they do well in their exams.
Two of my sisters I would say...very nice and caring towards me.
Always understanding always encouraging.
And the feelng is mutual. I cared alot for them too..and I take to heart what they say and what they do.=)
So, I wanna sincerely apologise to the both of them.
SORRY!!

There are people around you that comes and goes
Some stay longer, some are just a flicking light passing through.
But I've learn to see who are those who wants the best for you and those who don't really care
Those who will be there for you no matter what happens and those who give you a harder kick eventhough they know you're down the pit
I've brought up naive to believe what the eyes see...and be deceived by it.
How foolish...
How Ignorance...
How Innocent..

But atleast...there are still those whom I considered my forever treasures..and I'll try my best to keep each of them in my life forever.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment