Monday, January 4, 2010

Home

No place like home.after 2 sleepless nights in Sunway Medical Centre...I'm glad to be home tonight..=)
I'm recovering now...just have to take care of my intake of food. No fried stuff and no spicy stuff..Doctor asked me to avoid those for approx 3 weeks-1 month...but my personal doctor-aka my boyfriend prohibited me from eating spicy food until chinese new year.
Being a sturborn head and food craver, I don't think I could Tahan until CNY...hehe

Really thank all my relatives and friends who came to visit me yesterday..nothing better than to have good company when you're in pain..wanna specially thank Jolene who travelled all the way from Wangsa Maju to Sunway just to pay me a visit..and ofcoz Terrence who came along today to help me.discharge..=)..
Being there for me when I'm in need...without me asking anything..
So...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

This will be a short post and I'm hitting the sack soon.
Life goes on tomorrow..tuitions and class!!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment