Friday, April 1, 2011

Shop.dine.ice-cream.movie

I woke up around 1pm and went for lunch with dad. Since I got sick of hotel food and craves for Wan Tan Mee and Curry Mee, we drove our way to Shamelin and I settled for a nice bowl of dry curry noodle while dad had his mixed rice.
When I got home, Mun texted me about dinner with Donn tonight and so we went together.

The dinner was at 8pm and we reached there around 7.55pm. On the way to Nandos, I can't resist going into the shops and do a little shopping. We went to Kitschen and I tried on a few blouses and a maxi dress.
Love the maxi dress but decided not to buy because I have no occassion to wear it to.=(.Bought a black tube top to wear for Vera's bday and that's it. Mun bought a gorgeous tube dress and a tube top.
We spent half an hour in Kitschen and rushed to Nandos (which is just opposite) for dinner.

So....here's us after dinner.
Check out Tim's smile-classic!


Donn and me. he flew to KL when I was in Singapore.
So we ended up meeting in KL rather than in SG.
I looked so fair beside him.*all smiles*

 Mun and Amy.
I think I look really good in this pic.*perasan*

We went to Bangsar for Baskin Robbin ice-cream because it's 31st and there's 30% off a pint!!
After ice-cream was limau ais at Nirwana.
In between conversations, the friends mentioned that the movie-world invasion was awesome, so me and mun spontaneously went to Mid Valley to catch the midnight movie.

Here we are...last customer before the cinema closes.

It's 4am in the morning and believe me, I'm still gonna read up on evidence before snoozing off.
So, if I can't wake up tomorrow for the financial talk at UCSI, tim and mun-I had valid reasons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment