Thursday, April 7, 2011

Here and there

Sittng down blogging with the whole bottle of Baileys beside me.
3 glasses down and still going..
Skipped class, cleared my desk and ready to kick start my revision momentum.
No more excuses, no more complaining...just gonna nail it down and make it through.

There are so many dreams that I wish to achieve...
Until the point where I need to tell myself to slow down, take it easy and do it one step at a time.
I do believe that all my dreams will come true one day, as long as I put my heart into doing it.
Again, it's back to nothing is impossible.


I read some famous blogger's blog and it made me realised what the world is turning into.
The next thing I know, will be my daughter coming home telling me, "Hey mum, I just got a nose job".
The blogger posted a blog about her being bold enough to admit she did a PS and she is trying her very best to justify why she did it. Although she denies being insecure...but to me, it's pure insecurity.


Was browsing the web and snap, tiger airways flies to Singapore from KL for RM25...*scream*....*scream louder*

And why Hong Kong accommodations are so expensive?
A trip to HK 5d4n + expenses needs approximately RM2500 (minimum).*faint*

Was also browsing about irregular period, yaaa...I'm facing this problem about irregular menstruation...it has been years and it's really bothering me.Any advice?
The thought of not having any children of my own freaks me out.
Now I'm being insecure.lol.

Suppose to meet Ida for lunch tomorrow but the brother needs to use the car, so...
Tomorrow's just study and class.

=(
more Baileys

No comments:

Post a Comment