Tuesday, April 5, 2011

C'est La Vie

I know I did the right thing and that's all that matters.
I'm moving on...

Today is my first tuition class with 2 little girls, one aged 9 and another age 10.
Tuitions are only on Tuesdays and the best thing is, I don't have to travel because they're my neighbours, staying upstairs.
I took up the job because my savings has been eaten up very quickly...and it is a sad thing to see your bank account digit going down.=(
This is my first tuition teaching little girls, I hope it's not as difficult as teaching little boys because little boys seriously drive me up the ceiling.
Will have to drop by the bookstore to buy some English books and some stickers (barbie doll or cinderella). Karen told me that stickers work fantastically on 9 year olds, so I'm gonna give it a try.

Been progressing in my studies, started studying bankruptcy and winding up.
Do you believe that studying can be addictive?
Well, I hope the addiction continues until exams, if it does, I can pass CLP*if it does*.

I'm still enjoying very single day waking up late and staying up late.
And I'm still craving for cupcakes and macaroons.
Still wanna grab any opportunity to get out of KL and of out Malaysia.haha.


C'est La Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment