Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Immune to coffee??

Electricity was cut off yesterday night from 11pm-12.30am and the one and a half hour, I can't do anything else because it was just too hot.
I was saying a prayer before I start my revision when the electricity went off, the brother said it's a sign that I'm gonna fail my CLP...haihz..=(
When doing revision, I'll always have a cup of coffee beside me, so I drank it down anyway, while waiting for the lights and air-conditioner to get back on.

I resumed my studies at 12.30am and took a break at 1.45am. Switched on the TV and watched entertainment news, all the gossip about celebrities on channel 313. Before I knew it, I was snoozing off in front of the television. Then, I fell asleep on the couch.
When I woke up, it was around 2.30am when my brother went to the toilet for midnight wee wee.LOL.
And I was like...."Didnt I drank a full cup of white coffee before I start my revision?"
So....yeah....means I can drink coffee anytime of the day and don't need to worry about the inability to fall asleep.

But the drawback was that my sleep wasn't good the whole night. I was very alert. Woke up when it was sembahyang time, woke up when mum came in to sweep the floor...So I woke up around 11am, feeling extremely tired
Dragged myself to the bathroom and went out for lunch with BC. Had Pizza at Pizza Hut Maluri and with all the heavy cheese, I went back to sleep when I got home.
How to lose the love handles?=(

Anyway, about my tuition yesterday, it was all good.
The 2 girls are simply adorable. One talks non stop with very good English and the other smiles like 24/7. Whatever I asked her, she'll just smile...and smile...and smile.
I felt the pressure when I asked them about their results in school. One is studying in a private school-Cempaka and the other (who smiles 24/7) studies in a chinese school.
The one studying in Cempaka (Coco) gets 82% for her English and the other one (Ke Sin) gets 97.5%.


Hmmm....
*pressure*

No comments:

Post a Comment