Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The smell of paddy



I'm not a super duple fan of Jay Chou but I admire his talent in music, his personality and his eagerness to create songs that will last through generations.
This is one of my favourite song which titled-the smell of paddy. This song teaches us to be contented and to always appreciate people around us.
Going back to the basic in life, when we're young and the world is less complicated and happiness is a very day thing.

Now as we grow older, we worry and worry and worry about everything.
We fight, we argue, we compare, we always wanna win...while one side of the world is picking up the pieces (Japan), the other side of the world goes to war (Libya).
When do people learn to make peace and not war?

I just got the news that my 3rd aunty in Ipoh has 4th stage cancer.
It's a very heart breaking news indeed.





How fragile life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment