Saturday, April 16, 2011

The 300th post in my blog!And it's all about girlfriends and shopping day!

Date: 15/04/11
Venue: Pavilion
Objective: Shop for Vera's birthday present!

Pad Thai at Pavilion food court has always been my 1st choice but it didn't taste as good as before.
The best one I tried, is of course, in Bangkok.


 Mun ordered La Mien with Sui Kaw. The Lai Mien was very smooth and it cost RM8.80 (reasonable for a bowl of noodle in Pavilion)
The noodle is made right after every order and straight it goes into the boiling water.
Within minutes, it is served and ready to be eaten.

 Again, the just wake up look of mine and mun's sleepy face.
We both look horrible in this picture..
Maybe it's because of our lack of effort to take care of our complexion, skin and appearance.
Which reminds me that it has been a long time since I last mask my face or apply night cream.=(

 Jolene and our cupcake appetizer.
I can't help buying these when I saw them all colourfully displayed at the cup cake booth.
How can I say no to red velvet?=D


 Vera's Fried Kuey Teow from Little Wok.

 Candid picture taken by me!

A part of our lunch today.

 The fresher looking ones on the other side.

 Oh yes they bought it!!!

 And yes, they wanted to buy it.
But...it's pricy and unpractical. So the shopping instinct says "drop it"

Gorgeous!!

So we spend like more than an hour in Padini Concept Store, checked out Eclipse, Nose, Pull & Bear, Sembonia etc and ended up in Forever 21, where we finally got Vera a leopard print toga dress that looks dazzling on her.
The moment she walked out from the fitting room,
I was like "Okie, you so gonna get this!"
Mun bought a dark blue leggings and a long necklace from Forever 21, and I got myself a grey legging *which I was searching for quite some time since last year*
Was very close to getting a bag from Forever 21 but choose not to because this month is gonna incur a lot of spending, so gonna control on shopping. *birthdays in April are all in a roll*
Anyway, was also very close to buying that pair of white jeans from PDI but they don't have my size!

A great day spent with my girlfriends in Pavilion.=)
It has been long since we last shop together.
Looking forward for our movie night next Tuesday-free tickets to watch Red Riding Hood.

Again, thanks to Miss Lucky aka Kong Ee Mun.

No comments:

Post a Comment