Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tick tock

Tick tock on the clock...
Revision is starting soon and I'm far from being prepared for CLP.
Errands to run tomorrow, and hopefully my brain still could work in top gear tomorrow in the library.

Firstly, I need to be able to wake up early and get going tomorrow.
Mum nags about Hazel Mazel and CLP, and how HM will affect my CLP...I guess she is over worried about me. Like I say, the greatest concern to her is that I WILL STUDY UNTIL I GO CRAZY. Love you mum for all your concerns but I'm a stubborn head that still will go on to do what I believe is beneficial.

Will HM affect my CLP?
It will if I allow it to.
It won't if I don't allow it to.


Everything is in the mind and nothing is impossible.
You will only be affected if you allow it to, and it's meaningless to get affected for the wrong reasons.





So yeah...bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment