Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday afternoon

So I went to Leisure Mall's popular book store and walked straight to the primary school english work book section.
There are so many books to choose from, I was standing there, starring at all the books until a middle age lady came and she too, was checking out books for her daughter.

So I went and ask...
Amy: "Excuse me, which publisher do you recommend for english work book for a primary year 3 pupil?"
Lady: "Ohhh...buy for your sister? Just try this this and this, that that and that not good.For comprehension, you would prefer those, but for writing, you should try these."
Amy:" Okie, thank you, you work here?"
Lady: "Nolah...I buy a lot of books for my children, that's why I know lah."
Amy: "Geee..thanks a lot."

So, children spend most of their free time doing work books I presume. So much for childhood when they're suppose to be out to play and get all dirty and come back.
But thanks to the lady, I managed to buy what I wanted.=)

Besides books, I bought some cards, a sharpener *I dont' have one since high school* and a diary.
Then I bought some bread from Bread Story and headed home.
It was pouring rain when I reached home, the weather is terrible, it was so hot yesterday and today, it's cold.

But...
Nothing beats drinking coffee with blueberry cheese tart on a cold Tuesday afternoon.

*all smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment