Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mustard Yellow & Gossips

I have to confess that my favourite colour now is Mustard Yellow.
If I have some income, I'll love to get that mustard yellow bag form Vincci and that lovely mustard yellow moccasin from Tods.
But I don't have income, so.....those 'wanna have" have to go into my wish list and wait for the day I get my pay cheque from ICEM.

I went out with my friends today and I feel that Frontier has too much gossips.
Such a small company but so so much gossips.
How can a company of less than 15 people have so much gossips??
To be honest, no matter where we go, small company or big company, there will be politics.
The question is :"How to stay away from it?"
Some make it seems like a predator and prey national geographic channel, you don't kill, you'll starve to death.
Some say that it's the survival of the fittest.
Bc say it's human nature.

Again, if Frontier is such a dangerous forest, how come I don't feel like that in the 6 months that I worked in Frontier?
Am I just lucky or am I being ignorant?

Don't talk about company, even in class, there's too much of gossips going around.



Can you dislike someone if you don't even know that person?
YES you can.



But....what's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment