Monday, May 2, 2011

Long awaited monday

Class today was so long....CPC was okie because the mind is still fresh and going, but when it's Sukhdave's class for CP, every 5 minutes seems like half an hour. I was so tempted to go home during the break but I did not drive to college today and Bc is picking me up after class, so I reluctantly stayed. Jo left after 1pm and Zhin Theng left after the 2nd break during Sukhdave's class...leaving me alone at the back..but it was quite a view from the back, I saw people kissing in class today!!Just what I need to kill my boredom.

Luckily, Sukhdave let us go earlier today, we ended CP class around 6pm but then I have to wait for Bc to come.
It was raining very heavily when the class ends, and by the time Bc reached college, the rain was so heavy that our jeans & shoes were all soaked with rain water. I went in the car freezing.

The jam was terrible today and Bc went home to change a clean pair of jeans & shirt before we head to Desa Park City.

Once we arrived, we're greeted by Uncle Chong with my all time favourite lime magarita, specially made by my chef-to-be cousin brother Adrian. It was refreshing and kinda turn my bad day to an awesome one just by the first sip.
Greeted all my uncles & aunties, even my brother's gf was there today.=)
Today's gathering was just a random one, no special occassion whatsoever, just that IKAR is closed tomorrow and Uncle Chong thinks that it's a perfect time to throw a makan feast since the next day, everyone is off work.

We had Mee Bandung for dinner, the soup was boiled and there were variety of different ingredients on the dining table, you can choose what type of noodles you want and what type of ingredients you wanna have in your mee bandung. So, it's like "Mee Bandung, Your Style, Your Way!!" Things will never go wrong when a chef throws a makan fiesta!

I would say it's more like a dessert fiesta to me, everyone else (the other uncles & aunties) all brought desserts and come.
We had this really good Durian cake-as if you're eating durian itself and Big Apple donuts. Not fogetting egg tarts & Siew Pau too...+ free flow of magarita whole evening.*all smiles*

As usual, the girl cousins grouped up in the room while the bfs were left outside.=P..we only chatted for a while and started playing TABOO...Karen's long awaited game!!

But these all did not make my day,
What made my day today was a treat of McMuffin for breakfast in the morning!!
Thanks Jolene Loh.


Tomorrow is a long awaited day because I'm going out with Bc.
Why is it so precious?
Because it's so hard to find time to spend with each other now adays.
I used to have saturday mornings & sunday evening for us but now, I don't...thanks to CLP.
And...it's a free day in which 6 whole working days follows.


Ya...I'm working for an event-Li Shen mom's company for 6 whole days at KL Convention Centre.
Not so much for the money but a favour to aunty Lisa.






Tomorrow will be a good day, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment