Sunday, May 8, 2011

Home at last

After 6 continuous working days, being sleep deprieved and being required to be alert and efficient for more 12 hours in a day,
tomorrow is a day to recharged and relax.

I'm beyond happy to be home at last and I missed my bed a lot, more than I miss my bf.

Home at last with a lot of laundry to do. Mum and Dad are now in Ipoh, a trip back to visit my 3rd aunty. I heard she's doing better and now currently on chinese medicine. Glad to know that and really hope God will show Mercy on her.

Celebrated Mother's Day at Bc's house just now, bought Aunty a pandan cake from Mon Cherrie and the cake comes with a complimentary carnation. Bc's aunty and her whole family were there too, which made the house even merrier. And around 9am, Bc's another aunty came, so you can imagine how crowded the house was.=)


As for my mum, I finally got her a longchamp bag.







HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY everyone.



And I'm gonna stop blogging so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment